Hi there! I would like to inform all of you that I’m offering my help and time for a FREE blog setup. If you are interested to have your own personal blog or website for your business, this is the right time to grab this opportunity.
I know it is difficult to setup and start up a new blog or website especially if you don’t know how and where to start. Take note that I’ll be offering this free blog setup for a limited time since I am also busy building my several blogs.
Maybe you’re thinking why to make a blog? With a blog of your own, you can share your passion and interest with other people even anywhere you are in the world and at the same you can also make money from it. For business people, a blog or website can be used to reach more customers and start your online presence that will result to higher revenue for your business.
Free Blog Setup Terms and Conditions
I am offering this free blog setup with the following details and conditions and only if you are interested to have one like this blog of mine.
1. You don’t need to pay me for this service and I will not collect any fee from you.
2.Your blog will be setup in a self-hosted WordPress blogging/website platform. Self-hosted means your selected domain name will be the URL address that you will see in the Internet browser. This is unlike a free hosting where your domain has a wordpress.com or blogspot.com.
You can see some of my posts to help you learn on how to start a blog for the first time:
- Choosing Your Niche
- Tips on Buying a Domain Name and Web Hosting
- Why Use WordPress for Building a Blog
3. After you bought your own domain name and web hosting using JustHost, I’ll set up your blog including necessary plugins and pages that I think your blog needs.
I can also install some themes so that you have choices which one to use. I will also do some helpful tweaks on your blog, improve its SEO capability and things that will give more value to to your site. Please remember that I’m doing only a setup and not to put content on your blog. You should do it on your own.
4. Upon completion of setup, I’ll email you the details of your WordPress log in account (user name and password) after three (3) business days so you can start posting articles and editing your blog. Afterwards, you can change your log in password so you’re the only one who knows how to access your WordPress account.
5. You are the one who needs to register or buy the domain and web hosting for your blog since you need to pay for it using a credit card or PayPal. I strongly recommend to apply for a PayPal account because it will be very useful and safe when you use it for paying online.
It is easy to open an account, if you still don’t have a PayPal, you can sign up here for free.
How to Start the Blog Setup
1. To start the blog setup, you shall register and buy your domain name and hosting using my recommended web hosting company: JustHost (using my affiliate link). In doing this, I will earn some commission from the purchase.
Take note that I will only do this free blog setup when you buy through my link so make sure to use the link above. Win-win!
2. When you click the link, it will direct you to JustHost homepage, then click the “Sign Up Now.” I suggests you choose just at least one or two-year period since it is much cheaper than the monthly plan.
3. After that, you will go to a page where you will register the domain name that you want. You can see the sample page below. This step will tell you whether the domain is still available or not. Always choose the .com domain first, then .net or .org when it is not available anymore.
4. In the next page, you will be required to input your name, email address, Company, mobile phone and address. Here, you will choose your hosting package information, input your billing information and review the order details. You can pay using Visa or MasterCard credit Card. However, I would suggest to pay using PayPal. It is easy to get a PayPal account, you can click here to apply for free.
5. When you are sure that the information you enter are correct, click the “Complete” tab found in the bottom of the page. You can also watch the YouTube I have made to help you on how to buy web hosting at Just Host. See the video tutorial below.
7. Sit back and relax! I’ll inform you via email when I finished the setup after three (3) business days. If you have other questions, just leave your comment below. Thank you!
Blogs I Set Up Before
You can see below the blog(s) I have setup in WordPress. I hope your blog will be included in the link below. Thanks!
1. MLJL Gadget Hub
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post may be affiliate links. If you click on the link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission. In addition, we only recommend products and services we use personally and/or believe will add value to visitors and readers.
Grab My FREE Newsletter!
If you haven’t subscribe yet to my blog and you want to learn more about how to make money online, stocks, mutual funds, choosing the right investment, increasing your income and a lot more under the sun, just subscribe to our newsletter by entering your email below. Don’t worry your email is secure and you will not receive spams.