Metrobank credit card is one of the services offered by Metrobank Philippines. When you apply for it, you can get the benefits of having one of the best credit cards in the country. A cardholder can enjoy the convenience of paying purchases even without cash.
Types of Metrobank Credit Cards
1. Metrobank Visa (Gold and Classic) and Metrobank MasterCard (Gold and Classic)
By using these credit cards, it offer flexible cash advances, payment schemes, perks, installment programs, and privileges that allow you to get maximum value for your money.
2. Metrobank MasterCard Platinum
This credit card offers access to a wide-range of world-class privileges. It gives a credit limit that almost no limits, preferential financial charges, an exclusive 24/7 customer service hotline, as well as other rewards and perks.
3. Metrobank Femme Visa
This type of credit card is tailor-made to cater to the demands of the working woman. It offers all the privileges a woman deserves.
4. Metrobank US Dollar MasterCard (Gold and Platinum)
This card is accepted in over 42 million establishments worldwide. It also offers Dollar Installment Payments and Free Travel Insurance to its cardholders. Moreover, it has the privilege of setting the monthly spending limits to supplementary cardholders.
5. PSBank MasterCard (Gold and Classic)
This kind of card can be used by the whole family. It gives benefits and privileges that cater to each family’s demands. Since it is MasterCard, it is accepted around the world so nothing to worry if you are traveling abroad.
6. Corporate MasterCard
Corporate MasterCard is a type of credit card specifically catered for business people. It allows cardholder to efficiently manage business- related expenses.
It has centralized assignment of spending limits and generation of consolidated statements. Corporate Mastercard becomes an invaluable corporate expense monitoring, reimbursement and control instrument for your business.
7. Go! MasterCard
A credit card issued in partnership with JG Summit Group of Companies. Cardholders will enjoy exclusive privileges from Cebu Pacific and Robinsons retail establishments.
8. M MasterCard
A type of Metrobank Credit card with no annual fee. It offers international acceptance and convenience with perks and privileges.
9. Metrobank Value MasterCard
A credit card that offers international acceptance while allowing you to have financial flexibility. It gives its cardholders the comfort of enjoying life.
How to Apply for MetroBank Credit Card
In applying a credit card, you can see the following steps and tips below.
1. Prepare all documents and requirements before applying a credit card.
i. Photocopy of any of the following valid IDs
- PhilHealth Card
- Driver’s License
- Senior Citizen’s Card
- Police Clearance
- NBI Clearance
- Postal ID
- Voter’s ID
- Company IDs
- Professional Regulations Commission (PRC) ID
- Social Security System (SSS) Card
- Government Service and Insurance System (GSIS)
- All other valid IDs issued by the Philippine government and agencies
- For foreigners, submit your visa or Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR) and Immigrants Certificate of Residence (ICR) registered with or supervised or regulated by the BSP, SEC or IC
ii. Proof of Income
- For those applicant who are employed, a copy of the latest Income Tax Return (ITR) duly stamped as received by the BIR or its authorized agent bank and /or the employee’s copy of BIR Form 2316 duly signed by the employer
- Details of other credit card(s) with at least one (1) year principal card membership
- Certificate of Employment (COE) or latest payslip (one month)
- For self-employed, copy of latest audited financial statement with bank or BIR stamp, copy of SEC or DTI business registration
*Please take note that all documents submitted to Metrobank shall become MCC’s property and will not be returned regardless of the outcome of the application.
2. Fill up completely the application form. You can download here the application form. After finishing the application, pass up all requirements and forms for checking and verification.
Metrobank credit card is one of the best credit cards in the Philippines you can apply and get in the country. It is advisable to prepare the requirements and application form before going to the bank. Application forms can be downloaded in Metrobank’s website or in this article.