Banco de Oro has many products and services catered for its customers. Included in it services is BDO online banking or they commonly called BDO Retail Internet Banking (RIT).
Online banking has various benefits for its clients such as access to your account anytime and anywhere provided you have Internet connection; pay bills online; send or transfer money to your family and charities or organization you support; funding your investments in mutual funds, UITF, and stocks; and viewing your statement of account online.
Benefits of BDO Internet Banking
With Internet banking, you can access your accounts and do banking transactions anytime and anywhere provided you have Internet connections. Some of the benefits you can get from online banking are the following:
1. You can pay bills online. Pay your credit card bills, water and electricity bill or other merchants. You can also make schedule payments for post-dated and recurring bills.
2. Transfer funds online to other BDO bank accounts or cash card accounts
3. View the balance of your CA/SA, time deposit, cash card, credit cards, consumer loan account, and trust account for free
4. View the transaction history of your bank accounts
5. Reload your Smart Prepaid cell phone, Globe and Touch Mobile phones
6. Inquire the balance of your credit cards
7. Reorder checkbooks and request for stop payment orders on issued checks online
8. Request for international and domestic telegraphic transfers online
You can apply for Internet banking in BDO Philippines if you already have a bank or savings account in them. However, if you don’t have a bank account, you should open first an account and then apply for RIT at the same time.
Basically, enrolling for BDO Internet banking is not complicated, in fact, you can register online. So even you are abroad or far away from your branch, you can still apply for Internet banking.
There are some information you should know before you can enroll for RIT. Here are the data you will need to be able to complete your enrollment.
1. BDO account number
2. valid e-mail address
3. Telephone or Cellphone Number
Procedures in Enrolling for BDO Retail Internet Banking
If you already have a BDO account and you wish to enroll for their online banking, you can follow the tips outlined below. However, if you do not have a savings account, you should apply first for it and enroll your account to Internet banking at the same time.
1. Visit https://www.mybdo.com.ph and click the enroll to Internet banking. Accept the electronic banking terms and conditions of use .
2. Supply all required information that are needed like user ID, password, account number, email address, mobile banking number, and phone number banking.
3. Confirm all verification e-mails and remember your user ID and password.
Online banking is a great tool to manage and access your bank accounts anytime, anywhere. By utilizing it, you can get many benefits like paying bills online, transfer or move money to other accounts, view statement of accounts online and a lot more.
It is simple to enroll for BDO Internet banking when you have the complete information about your bank account. Make sure you prepare the needed data when you want to have online banking account.