This article is a sponsored post from Money Summit & Wealth Expo 2012.
Hi there! Do you want to learn more about investing and trading in stocks, funds, FOREX, and real estate for FREE? I’m giving away two (2) tickets for the Money Summit & Wealth Expo 2012 for Free. If you want to get a Free ticket for this event, please see the details below.
Terms and Conditions for the Contest
1. First, you should LIKE my Facebook Page Here.
2. Leave your comment below this post with these following words: I want to attend this Money Summit & Wealth Expo (Just copy it & paste it to the comment form)
3. The 1st person who make the comment below will win the two tickets. Only one (1) winner for this contest. (Important: you must Like my FB page to win the contest)
4. If you already LIKE my FB page, you don’t need to LIKE it again. You only need to comment below with the words I’ve written above.
5. I’ll email the winner once I got the 1st comment on this blog. The winner should attend the expo on July 20-21, 2012 at SMX Convention Center in Pasay City.
6. The ticket can be transferable to other people. I will only need the names, email address, and mobile numbers of the winners for issuing the free ticket.
7. I’ll update this post once I got the winner.
What is Money Summit & Wealth Expo 2012?
Money Summit & Wealth Expo 2012, the only investing conference and money expo in the Philippines, is happening on July 20-21, 2012 at SMX Convention Center in Pasay City and August 2-3, 2012 at Waterfront Cebu City Hotel.
The event features 12 investment experts and real estate professionals and 40 exhibitors from the financial and property sectors.
Money Summit & Wealth Expo 2012 is co-presented by the Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI), COL Financial (formerly CitisecOnline) and the Philippine American Life and General Insurance Company (Philam Life). FXCM, one of the world’s biggest online forex brokers, is a Gold Sponsor. It’s supported by RFP Philippines and the Philippine Stock Exchange.
What is the Goal of this Event?
Money Summit’s goal is to educate and empower self-directed individual investors through access to investment experts and a market showcase of financial instruments and real estate projects.
The event, now on its fourth and fifth runs, is expected to draw around 400 conference delegates and 5,000 exhibit visitors. These include investors, traders, brokers, executives, and entrepreneurs looking for alternative investments other than the typical bank deposits.
“Our vision is to help build a new Filipino investor class. Money Summit & Wealth Expo opens up a world of investment opportunities to Filipinos,” says Heinz G. Bulos, president of Learning Curve Inc., producer of the event.
Who are the Features Speakers?
Confirmed speakers include Philam Life CEO Rex Mendoza, BPI-Philam CEO Omar Cruz, COL Financial Group CEO Conrado Bate, BPI Family Savings Bank CEO Jose Teodoro Limcaoco, BPI Asset Management VP Mario Miranda, Jones Lang LaSalle Leechiu COO Lindsay Orr, Islands Stay Hotel CEO Jay Aldeguer, Forex Club Asia Founder Mark So, The Property Forum Founder Noli Alleje, and The 9 to 5 Millionaire author Leila Hernandez, among others.
Where Can I Register?
Money Summit & Wealth Expo 2012 is produced and organized by Learning Curve Inc. and co-presented by BPI, COL Financial, and Philam Life. For more information, call Learning Curve at tel. nos. 696-6981, 514-9276, or 570-7506 or visit http://conference.money-
Grab Our FREE Newsletter!
If you want to learn more about how to make money online, stocks, mutual funds, choosing the right investment, increasing your income and a lot more under the sun, just subscribe to my newsletter by entering your email below.