RCBC bank is one of the leading commercial banks in the Philippines with many branches spread all over the country. It has various banking products and services specifically tailored for its customers such as savings account, checking account, credit cards, loans, investment funds and a lot more.
What is RCBC AccessOne?
RCBC AccessOne is the online banking service of RCBC that provides access to your RCBC accounts and carry out banking transactions anytime and anywhere as long as you have Internet connection.
Feature and Advantages of RCBC AccessOne Internet Banking
It is a good thing to have an Internet banking because of its benefits provided to all the bank account holder. Here are the common features of RCBC net banking.
1. View updated current and available balances of you current and savings accounts, time deposit accounts and all international accounts.
2. Pay your online purchases from RCBC eShop using your RCBC AccessOne account.
3. Make a fund transfer
By using your Internet banking, you will be able to transfer funds among your enrolled accounts, transfer money to other RCBC bank accounts, or send money to other Bancnet member banks up to maximum P50,000 (inter-bank fund transfer).
You can also add to your account the frequent beneficiary of your fund transfer, or you may search for them. You will also be able to see your pending transfers and make an inquiry about the status of your fund transfer.
Here’s the list of BancNet member banks which you can be able to make an inter-bank fund transfer from your RCBC Internet banking account.
Asia United Bank
Banco San Juan
Centennial Savings Bank
Citibank Savings Bank
City State Bank
Export & Industry Bank
Manila Bank Merchants Bank
Opportunity Microfinance Bank
Phil. Postal Bank
Quezon Capital Rural Bank
Standard Chartered Bank
Sterling Bank of Asia
Tong Yang Savings Bank
World Partners Banks
4. Remittance Inquiry
Through RCBC online banking, you can inquire the status of your remittance by simply entering the reference number or the official receipt of your remittance. This is a nice feature since it will inform you where’s the money you sent.
5. Bills Payment
RCBC AccessOne enables you to pay bills online to listed merchant billers. It allows you to view and register frequent billers, carry out payments to registered and non-registered billers, make a one time or recurring payment, and inquire the status of your bills payment.
6. Bankard Management
If you have a Bankard credit card, you can register it to RCBC AccessOne by just entering the card number. You may also view your credit card details ad transaction history using young RCBC online banking account.
7. Invest in Time Deposit
Investing in time deposit will be easy once you have an Internet banking at RCBC. You can make online investment and payout to or from your accounts. In addition, you can also access the history of your card’s transactions.
8. RCBC net banking allows you to request checkbooks and managers check and make queries about your check’s details and status.
9. If you have any problems with your bank account or RCBC AccessOne account, you can send and receive emails to or from RCBC.
10. Update your Profile
It will be easy to update and change your personal information, change your telephone number, change your password, and many more through web banking.
Procedures on How to Apply for RCBC AccessOne Online Banking
Basically, there are two types of enrollment you can do depending on the type of account you have. It is easy to enroll since you can do it online.
If you have a bank account at RCBC with no ATM, you may follow the steps outlined below for enrollment.
1. Visit RCBC website and look for RCBC AccessOne. Click the ‘Enroll Now’ button and then select enrollment for non-ATM accounts.
2. Read and agree with the terms and conditions for using RCBC online banking.
3. Furnish the account number you would like to enroll, completely fill up the application form and click Submit.
4. After getting the accomplished for, print and sign it and then submit it to your branch for approval. You may send it via snail mail or delivery couriers.
5. Please take note you need to submit the accomplished form within 10 days from enrollment or else your enrollment for
RCBC AccessOne will be cancelled.
6. You will receive a confirmation email when your RCBC AccessOne has been activated.
If you have an ATM account in RCBC and you want to enroll in online banking, you may follow the steps below.
1. Visit RCBC website here and go to RCBC AccessOne. Click the ‘Enroll Now’ button and choose enrollment of ATM accounts.
2. Read and agree to the Terms and Conditions of RCBC online banking to continue the enrollment process.
3. Type your card number and ATM PIN, after that system will look for any accounts linked to that account number. You must choose a primary account from the accounts linked to your ATM Card.
4. Completely fill up the online enrollment form and click ‘Submit’.
5. You will receive a confirmation email when your RCBC AccessOne online banking has been activated. Please take note that enrollment done during banking days will be automatically activated within 24 hours and weekend enrollment will be activated after 2 days.
RCBC AccessOne is the online banking facility of RCBC bank that provides anytime and anywhere banking for all its customers. Its a great banking service that all account holders should have because it provides lots of benefits and privileges.